Our Work for your Stay Program
What you get :
- A bed in our shared volunteer housing
- All meals are FREE
- Volunteers get 20% off all meals at Easy Hostels
- Free stays at Easy hostels in Panjim Goa
- Discounted or free tours
- A part time schedule so you have time to explore the city!
- Free and discounted tours
Work Stay opportunities are a great way to see the world on a budget! They allow travelers to live in a different culture for extended periods of time while working for businesses in exchange for room and board. Our hostel offers up to ten of these volunteer positions at a time year round to qualified applicants who want to visit Goa and really experience the city of Panjim like a local.
Our amazing volunteers are what make the Easy Hostel such a great city destination! They run the show cleaning bathrooms, checking in guests, painting furniture, making beds and running events. They also help clean and maintain Lazy Jacks, our attached bar and restaurant, which is open later than anywhere else in the city ! Volunteers work 25 hours per week for a minimum of one month and a maximum of three months and in exchange receive a bed, food and lots of other perks. Heads up! The work we do at the hostel is real and while it may not often be strenuous there is a lot to do so we’re looking for some specific traits. If you think a part time job in paradise sounds like a good time check our calendar for available dates and fill out an application!
We're always hiring
Click above to get in touch
What You Give:
- A full day’s work.That means from the time you clock in to the time you clock out you’re working to make the hostel a better, cleaner place where our guests can really enjoy their time at the hostel. Work might include picking up trash, making beds, talking to guests, leading events, computer work, painting and much more
- Attention to detailis a must! We need volunteers who can see that something is dirty and be self motivated enough to clean it
- Awesome customer service whether it’s helping a guest set up a tour or making sure they get enough breakfast – it’s all about keeping our guests happy
- A positive and productive attitude with customers, co-workers and managers. We work and live together as a team so everyone does their best every day.